7209 Taschereau, unit 111, Brossard, QC J4Y 1A1
Phone: (450) 462-7888
EVERYDAY FROM 10:00am to 11:00pm
Cantonese cuisine (粵菜) comes from Guangdong Province in Southern China. Cantonese cuisine is the best known outside China; most "Chinese restaurants" in Western countries serve authentic Cantonese cuisine and dishes based on it. Cantonese cuisine draws upon a great diversity of ingredients, besides pork, beef, and chicken, Cantonese cuisine incorporates almost all edible meats, including organ meats, chicken feet, duck and duck tongues, snakes, and snails.
Szechwan cuisine (四川菜) is a style of Chinese cuisine which has an international reputation for being hot and numbing (麻辣). The common ingredient in Szechwan cuisine is Sichuan peppercorn, or Fagara. Also common are chilli, ginger and spicy herbs.
Restaurant La Maison KamFung offers a wide variety of
• Ginger lobster; Steamed fish
• Wonton noodle; Beef chow fun; Hong Kong pan fried noodles
• Char siu; Roasted goose; Roasted pig
• Pork Spareribs over rice; Steamed chicken over rice
• Salt and pepper shrimp; Salt and pepper cuttlefish
• Kung Pao chicken; Twice Cooked Pork; Mapo dofu; Sichuan hotpot; Fuqi Feipian; Chongqing Spicy Deep-Fried Chicken